You can fully customise main menu options ex. typography, colors, background colors etc. Go to Appearance > Customize > Navgiation > Side Menu
Setup Footer Menu (Optional)
- Go to Appearance > Menus. Click “Create Menu” button
- To add menu items, select one of your pages/posts on the left hand boxes. Then click “Add To Menu”.
- If you want to add custom link menu item (for example home link). Select “Links” and enter URL, Link Text there.
- You can organise your menu items using drag&drop functionality.
- After setting up your menu, scroll down to the bottom of the page then assign the menu to “Footer Menu” in the Theme Locations box.
- Open Appearance > Customize > Footer > Copyright > Copyright Right Area Content and select “Footer Menu”.
NOTE: Footer menu is not support sub menu.
Add Contact Info (Optional)
You can add contact information displays on top bar. Go to Appearance > Customize > Navigation > Contact Info
Note: Please make sure you enable Top Bar in order to display contact info content.
Setup Social Icons
First you need to add your social media accounts. Go to Theme Settings > Socials Profiles and enter your profiles accounts there. If you don’t want to display some social icons, simply leave them blank and it won’t displays on live site.
By default theme displays its standard logo in header. You can replace it with your logo image. Go to Appearance > Customize > Logo & Favicon Click “Select Image” button and select logo image from your computer or media library.